Developing for DotKernel 3
- Developing for DotKernel 3
Start contributing to DotKernel 3 and become an official Community Developer - We are thankful for your contributions.
Please create a pull request including a step by step description to reproduce the problem.
Please contact us ([email protected])
So, in very short - just fork the repository you wish to contribute to, and submit a pull request.
PSRs (PHP-FIG) & Standards in General
At the moment DotKernel 3 implements the following PSRs:
- PSR-1 (Basic Coding Standard)
- PSR-2 (Coding Style Guide)
- PSR-4 (Autoloading Standard)
- PSR-7 (HTTP message interfaces)
- PSR-11 (Container Interface)
Please keep that in mind when contributing to DotKernel 3.
For further information please have a look at http://www.php-fig.org/
This page was generated by GitHub Pages.